Monday, April 23, 2012

San Fran thru a filtered lens


I know I keep promising a post about my trip to San Francisco and I promise it's on its way. Until I can cut out the time to go in detail, here's a diary of my trip thru instagram photos. Instagram just released the android ap before I went and it made me such a happy girl! :)

Xoxo Ashiee B



My first day in town with bows on my toes :)


Union Square


Friday Night: Librarian vs. Barbarian Party- SO fun!!


Driving to Napa



Just a pretty necklace that I loved in a shop




Driving over the Golden Gate- Destination, Napa!



I LOVE the Italian influence in SF. This is one of my 
favorite cheeses from Italy :)

The "TBD" (besides the department I work in at Nordstrom) the name
 of the drink that I had at lunch in Napa. One of the best meals I've ever had. 


View from the clouds over SF during my flight back home... until next time!! 


I've decided that San Francisco is one of my all time favorite cities. It only took 4 times of visiting ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011, All rights reserved