Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blue "Steal": Cheap and Chic

Because Spring is here, I have been attempting to liven up my wintery items with a pop of color. When I was first getting ready this morning I planned on wearing a long black maxi skirt, but this blue pencil skirt is even better and more appropriate for the season! What are some ways that you can transition some of the "wintery" things you own? 


 




Top: Love Culture. Jacket: Forever 21. Skirt: H&M. Shoes: Guess (Nordstrom). Necklace: Pearls- Gifted, "ooh la la"- Kate Spade.


Currently Feeling: A little sleepy from my crazy work schedule lately... Working 2 jobs and 6-7 days a week.  Im a work-aholic and I guess old habits die hard. I keep telling myself, "Sleep is for the weak"
Currently Anticipating: My trip to San Francisco in April to visit my older sister/best friend! I cant wait to spend the weekend with her!
Currently Listening: "Heartbreak Warfare" -John Mayer via James Morrison Pandora Station (My all time fave!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011, All rights reserved