Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ombré (no) you didn't!

Before I left for Italy I was absolutely in LOVE with the new ombré hair trend that had been flooding the celebrity scene.  I thought about running into Gene Juarez or Seven salon as soon as I could but was hesitant to touch my sacred virgin hair.  Well today I got a wild hair and thought "What the hell?! You only live once and have a summer in Italy once, so why not get your hair done in Italy too!" So after class my roommate Amy and I went to a salon down the street from our apartment that she had researched online.  From the reviews, it seemed to be a pretty legit little place.  I needed a hair cut extremely bad as well so I originally went in for that. Amy wanted to get her hair highlighted, which she did.  I was nervous about how it would turn out but am totally in love with it.  It was way cheaper than it would have been at home and is the perfect subtle amount to add a little kiss of sun to my brunette trestles.  And just in time for a weekend of fun in the sun down on the Amalfi coast! Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri, here we come!!

My inspiration... so sassy! :)

Before... sad, wavey, unloved hair today

During... scary! 

and After!! Subtle but I love it. 

I think before I come back to the States I might go a little more blonde. We'll just have to wait and see!

Stories on the Amalfi Coast to come! 
XOXOX. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011, All rights reserved